2015-2016 Living/Learning Center Program Information
Thank you for your interest in Living/Learning Center programs!
Admission to programs is by on-line application. You may apply to as many programs as you are interested in, and should rank your preference for each program.
The DEADLINE for new students to apply to programs was June 30, 2015.
We will be notifying applicants of admission decisions by the end of July.
Click here for OVERVIEWS of ALL 2015-2016 Arts Initiative, Global Village and Living/Learning Center Programs.
(Complete descriptions of each program - including an overview and detailed learning objectives and planned activities - will be made available soon. As they become available, descriptions can can be viewed by clicking on each program's name in the lists below.)
Arts Initiative Residential Learning Community
- Cakes with a Cause
- Collaborative Musical Expression NEW!
- Community for Artistic Development
- Culinary Arts and Service House NEW!
- Dead Poets Society
- Integrated Fine Arts
- Japanese Visual Culture
- Moving Picture House
Global Village Residential Learning Community
- Africa House
- Canada House
- Caribbean House
- Casa Italiana
- Chinese House
- German House
- Japanese House
- La Maison Francaise
- Multinational Sports House NEW!
- Russian House
- Spanish House
Living/Learning Center Programs
- ALANA House
- BBC House
- Book House 3D
- Exploring Business NEW!
- Farm to Table House NEW!
- Fundamentally Flora NEW!
- Gaming House
- Global Sweets: Exploring Culture through Sweets NEW!
- Integrated Humanities Program
- Integrated Social Sciences Program
- Knitting and Crochet House
- LGBTQA Collaborative
- Not your Average Sport
- People Educating and Acting to Create Equality (PEACE)
- Pre-Health Professions
- ROTC and Community Living
- Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror in the Arts
- Service Professionals and Community Educators (SPACE)
- Tea and Coffee House
- Tech House NEW!
- Wilderness Adventure and Naturalist Skills
- Yoga and Meditation
Integrated First Year Programs
(College of Arts & Sciences Only)
Designing Your Own Program
If you are interested in proposing a program for the 2016-2017 academic year, please contact us.
Last modified July 24 2015 03:28 PM