2014-2015 Living/Learning Center, Arts Initiative and Global Village Programs
If you would like more information on how to propose a Living/Learning Center program for the 2014-2015 academic year please contact us.
Here is a link to Room Selection Information on the Department of Residential Life's Website:
2013-2014 Living/Learning Center Program Information
(Click on any program's name to view a complete description of the program.)
Arts Initiative Residential Learning Community
- Anime as an Art Form
- Art of Photography
- Cakes with a Cause
- Clay, Pottery, Sculpture, and...
- Community for Artistic Development NEW!
- Dead Poets Society NEW!
- Guitar House
- Integrated Fine Arts
- The Moving Picture
- Theatre House NEW!
Global Village Residential Learning Community
- Africa House
- Canada House
- Caribbean House
- Casa Italiana
- Chinese House
- German House
- Japanese House
- Korea House
- La Maison Francaise
- Portuguese House
- Russian House
- Spanish House
Living/Learning Center Programs
- ALANA House
- Book House NEW!
- Community Service NEW!
- Engineering and Mathematical Sciences
- Gardening in College
- Integrated Humanities Program
- Integrated Social Sciences Program
- Karate as a Fine Art NEW!
- LGBTQA Collaborative NEW!
- People Educating and Acting to Create Equality (PEACE)
- Pre-Health Professions
- ROTC and Community NEW!
- Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror in the Arts
- Shalom Home NEW!
- Social and Environmental Activism House (SEA House) NEW!
- Sports and Fitness NEW!
- Tea and Coffee House NEW!
- Wilderness Adventure and Naturalist Skills
Integrated First Year Programs
(College of Arts & Sciences Only)
Designing Your Own Program
The Program Proposal Process for the 2013-2014 academic year has already been completed.
If you are interested in proposing a program for the 2014-2015 academic year, please contact us.