Announcing...the 2014-2015 L/L Programs!
Apply Today - Deadline is March 10!!
UPDATE: Complete descriptions of programs have been posted. Click on each program's name in the lists below for an overview of the program, as well as detailed learning objectives and planned activities.
The Living/Learning Center Program Selection Committee has completed its work, and we are proud to present the list of L/L, Arts Initiative and Global Village programs that will be offered next year. We are excited to welcome 11 new programs!Here is a link to information about Getting On-Campus Housing on the Department of Residential Life's Website:
Here is a link to Room Selection Information for Returning Students on the Department of Residential Life's Website:
2014-2015 Living/Learning Center Program Information
(Complete descriptions of each program - including an overview and detailed learning objectives and planned activities - can be viewed by clicking on each program's name.)
Arts Initiative Residential Learning Community
- Art of Photography
- Cakes with a Cause
- Clay: Pottery, Sculpture and...
- Community for Artistic Development
- Dead Poets Society
- Guitar House
- Integrated Fine Arts
- Japanese Visual Culture (formerly Anime as an Art Form)
- Moving Picture House
- The Spoken Word NEW!
- Theatre House
- World Music Exploration NEW!
Global Village Residential Learning Community
- Africa House
- Canada House
- Caribbean House
- Casa Italiana
- Chinese House
- German House
- Japanese House
- Korea House
- La Maison Francaise
- Russian House
- Spanish House
Living/Learning Center Programs
- Adventure Suite NEW!
- ALANA House
- BBC House NEW!
- Book House 2.0
- Community Service
- Future Teachers, Administrators and Social Workers NEW!
- Gaming House
- Integrated Humanities Program
- Integrated Social Sciences Program
- Knitting and Crochet House NEW!
- LGBTQA Collaborative
- Not your Average Sport NEW!
- People Educating and Acting to Create Equality (PEACE)
- Pre-Health Professions
- ROTC and Community Living
- Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror in the Arts
- Social and Environmental Activism House (SEA House)
- Tea and Coffee House
- Tree House NEW!
- Under the Sea House NEW!
- Wilderness Adventure and Naturalist Skills
- Yoga and Meditation NEW!
Integrated First Year Programs
(College of Arts & Sciences Only)
Designing Your Own Program
The Program Proposal Process for the 2014-2015 academic year has already been completed.
If you are interested in proposing a program for the 2015-2016 academic year, please contact us.
Last modified March 05 2014 11:16 AM