2014-2015 Living/Learning Center Program Information
Thank you for your interest in Living/Learning Center programs. If you are interested in applying to a Living/Learning Center program, the application has re-opened and can be found under the "Quick Links" section on the right hand side of this page. Our 2015-2016 Proposal process will begin in October. Stay Tuned!
(Complete descriptions of each program - including an overview and detailed learning objectives and planned activities - can be viewed by clicking on each program's name in the lists below.)
Arts Initiative Residential Learning Community
- Art of Photography
- Cakes with a Cause
- Community for Artistic Development
- Dead Poets Society
- Guitar House
- Integrated Fine Arts
- Japanese Visual Culture (formerly Anime as an Art Form)
- Moving Picture House
- The Spoken Word NEW!
- Theatre House
- World Music Exploration NEW!
Global Village Residential Learning Community
- Africa House
- Canada House
- Caribbean House
- Casa Italiana
- Chinese House
- German House
- Japanese House
- Korea House
- La Maison Francaise
- Russian House
- Spanish House
Living/Learning Center Programs
- Adventure Suite NEW!
- ALANA House
- BBC House NEW!
- Book House 2.0
- Community Service
- Future Teachers, Administrators and Social Workers NEW!
- Gaming House
- Integrated Humanities Program
- Integrated Social Sciences Program
- Knitting and Crochet House NEW!
- LGBTQA Collaborative
- Not your Average Sport NEW!
- People Educating and Acting to Create Equality (PEACE)
- Pre-Health Professions
- ROTC and Community Living
- Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror in the Arts
- Social and Environmental Activism House (SEA House)
- Tea and Coffee House
- Tree House NEW!
- Under the Sea House NEW!
- Wilderness Adventure and Naturalist Skills
- Yoga and Meditation NEW!
Integrated First Year Programs
(College of Arts & Sciences Only)
Designing Your Own Program
If you are interested in proposing a program for the 2015-2016 academic year, please contact us.
Last modified August 27 2014 12:44 PM