Welcome Class of 2016!
- Purpose - As the LGBTQA Center our purpose is to join with others at UVM to...
- inspire personal growth and empowerment; nurture community; educate for social justice; and advocate for liberation—the freedom to live openly in an affirming community—for all people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or questioning, and everyone who aspires to be their advocates.
- Vision - We envision an inclusive learning community that...
- nurtures LGBTQA individuals and listens to LGBTQA voices. We see a university experience that liberates people who are LGBTQA to become their authentic selves, valued as partners in the pursuit of academic excellence, global stewardship, and equity.
- We are part of the Diversity & Equity Unit with our sister organizations...
- AAEO, Abenaki Outreach Program, ALANA Student Center, Center for Cultural Pluralism, and the Women's Center.
- We scored 5 out of...
- 5 stars on this national index and rated as one of the top 19 LGBTQ-friendly schools in the country.
We are a proud member of the Consortium.
461 Main St., 207 Allen House, 802.656.8637, email@example.com
Last modified April 16 2013 02:28 PM