- J. Wu, TOFU As A Tissue-Mimicking Material, Ultrasound in Med. & Biol 27, 1297-1300 (2001).
- J. Wu, Joel P. Ross and Jen-Fu Chiu, Reparable sonoporation generated by microstreaming, J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 111, 1460-1464 (2001).
- J. Wu, Theoretical Study on Shear Stress Generated by Microstreaming Surrounding Contrast Agents Attached to Living Cells, Ultrasound in Med. & Biol, 28, 125-129 (2002).
- L. Weiman and J. Wu, Transdermal Delivery of Poly-L-Lysine by sonomacroporartion, Ultrasound in Med. & Biol. 28, 1216-1223, (2002).
- H. M. Langevin, D. L. Churchill, J. Wu, J. R. Fox, G. J. Badger, J. A. Yandow and M. H. Krag, In Vivo and In Vitro Evidence of Connective Tissue Involvement in Acupuncture, The FASEB Journal (Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology), 16, 872-874, (2002).
- J. Wu, J. Pepe and William Dewitt III, Nonlinear Behaviors of Contrast Agents Relative to Diagnostic and Therapeutic Applications, Ultrasound in Med. & Biol. 29, 555-562, (2003).
- James C. Iatridis, Junru Wu, Jason A. Yandow and Helene M. Langevin, Subcutaneous Tissue Mechanical Behavior is Linear and Viscoelastic under Uniaxial Tension, Connective Tissue Research 44, 208-217 (2003).
- J. Wu, C. Layman and J. Liu, Wave Equations, Dispersion Relations and van Hove Singularities for Applications of Doublet Mechanics to Ultrasound Propagations in Bio- and Nano- Materials, J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 115, 893-900 (2004); it was selected and published by Virtual Journal of Nanoscale Science & Technology and Virtual Journal of Biological Physics Research, Feb. (2004).
- J. Pepe, Mercede Ricon and J. Wu, Experimental Comparison Experimental comparison of sonoporation and electroporation in cell transfection applications, Acoustics Research Letter Online 5, 62-67. (2004).