Golden Key Point System
What is our point system?
- The point system is a means by which we can assess the participation of each of our members through an organized system of obtaining and logging points for hours of participation in chapter activities.
What is the purpose of the point system?
- To provide tangible and obtainable incentive for being an active member in our chapter.
Who is eligible for participation?
- Any Golden Key member may participate in the point system. Members of the executive board are excluded during their term of office because active membership is assumed, and we want to encourage general members to be active.
What are the benefits of the point system?
- 10 or more points = an “Active Member.” Active members can purchase honor cords for $5 (regularly $14).
- 25 points = a “Key Member.” Key members are recognized at the next Induction Ceremony or Honorary Member Recognition Luncheon and receive a certificate of appreciation and a free honor cord to wear at graduation.
How are points recorded?
- Members will sign in at each general meeting they attend, and when participating in community service events.
How are points earned?
- 4 points Help organize a service event
- 3 points Attend a community service event
- 2 points Attend a meeting
Last modified August 11 2010 09:21 AM