PeopleSoft AR/BI Miscellaneous Billing




These Accounts Receivable/Billing forms are for use in PeopleSoft Financials for external customers only.  Miscellaneous billing for services provided by the University to non-individuals (any individual billing or student billing will continue to be done through Banner) will be done in PeopleSoft by the department generating the bill/invoice.


  Policy - TBA


Instructions - TBA




For assistance, please call General Accounting 656-1477.