CHEM 201 Advanced Chemistry Laboratory
|Chem 201 Class Lecture Dates - Spring 2013|
|3||1/14/13||1st class: Intro||1/16/13||IR||1/18/13||IR|
|4||1/21/13||MLK day||1/23/13||molec spec||1/25/13||molec spec / NMR|
|5||1/28/13||NMR||1/30/13||ICP||2/1/13||writing a lab report|
|6||2/4/13||statistics & std add||2/6/13||vacuum lines||2/8/13||GC|
|7||2/11/13||GC / mass spec||2/13/13||mass spec||2/15/13||mass spec|
|10||3/4/13||UVM Spring Break Week|
|13||3/25/13||3/27/13||3/29/13||giving a talk|
|14||4/1/13||4/3/13||4/5/13||NMR - Duffy|
|15||4/8/13||FTIR - Weiner||4/10/13||FTIR - Watson||4/12/13||NMR - Love|
|16||4/15/13||ICP - Lapp||4/17/13||Vac chem - Walsh||4/19/13||ICP - Cooper|
|17||4/22/13||4/24/13||Vac chem - Rifkin||4/26/13|
|4/25/13||GCMS - Brack 2:30pm Votey 223|
|18||4/29/13||5/1/13||GCMS - Rouanet|
- Lecture time is 1:55 - 2:45 pm Mon, Wed, Fri on the dates shown above.
- Lecture location is Angell B203.
- Class will be held only on the days where an event is listed. Dates shown with a green background are UVM holidays or when Prof. Matthews is out of town.
- Dates when students give an oral presentation of a laboratory experiment are shown in color in the last several class periods.
- There is the possibility that a class may be rescheduled due to an exceptional powder day. If so Prof. Matthews will send out an e-mail informing you of the opportunity to partake in a special seminar at Mad River Glen with Prof. Matthews.
Last modified April 12 2013 05:08 PM