|Chem 201 Class Lecture Dates - Spring 2017|
|3||1/16/17||MLK day||1/18/17||1st class: Intro||1/20/17||IR|
|4||1/23/17||IR||1/25/17||lab report figures||1/27/17||molec spec|
|5||1/30/17||molec spec / NMR||2/1/17||NMR||2/3/17||writing a lab report|
|7||2/13/17||vacuum lines||2/15/17||GC||2/17/17||mass spec|
|8||2/20/17||Pres' day||2/22/17||mass spec||2/24/17|
|11||3/13/17||UVM Spring Break Week|
|13||3/27/17||3/29/17||giving a talk||3/31/17|
|16||4/17/17||FT-IR: Sykes||4/19/17||molec spec: Burke||4/21/17||NMR: Mastroky…|
|17||4/24/17||molec spec: Oliver||4/26/17||4/28/17|
|5/3/17||2:15 pm: GCMS: Jaynes, vac chem: Borkowski|
- Lecture time is 10:50 - 11:40 am Mon, Wed, Fri on the dates shown above.
- Lecture location is Waterman 419.
- Class will be held only on the days where an event is listed. Dates shown with a green background are UVM holidays or when Prof. Matthews is out of town.
- Dates when students give an oral presentation of a laboratory experiment are shown in color in the last several class periods.
- There is the possibility that a class may be rescheduled due to an exceptional powder day. If so Prof. Matthews will send out an e-mail informing you of the opportunity to partake in a special seminar at Mad River Glen with Prof. Matthews.
Last modified April 21 2017 10:01 AM