|Chem 201 Class Lecture Dates - Spring 2016|
|3||1/18/16||MLK day||1/20/16||1st class: Intro||1/22/16||IR|
|4||1/25/16||IR||1/27/16||lab report figures||1/29/16||molec spec|
|5||2/1/16||molec spec / NMR||2/3/16||NMR||2/5/16||writing a lab report|
|7||2/15/16||Pres' day||2/17/16||GC / mass spec||2/19/16||mass spec|
|10||3/7/16||UVM Spring Break Week|
|13||3/28/16||3/30/16||giving a talk||4/1/16|
|15||4/11/16||NMR: Danis||4/13/16||molec spec: Edgerton||4/15/16||FTIR: Aube|
|16||4/18/16||4/20/16||NMR: Bargiello||4/22/16||molec spec: Krawczyk|
|17||4/25/16||molec spec: Harrison||4/27/16||ICP: Van Wyck||4/29/16||vac chem: Payne|
|18||5/2/16||GCMS: Chemini||5/4/16||ICP: Strobel|
|5/4/16||2 pm: vac chem: Braddock; GCMS: Hanlon|
- Lecture time is 10:50 - 11:40 am Mon, Wed, Fri on the dates shown above.
- Lecture location is Waterman 419.
- Class will be held only on the days where an event is listed. Dates shown with a green background are UVM holidays or when Prof. Matthews is out of town.
- Dates when students give an oral presentation of a laboratory experiment are shown in color in the last several class periods.
- There is the possibility that a class may be rescheduled due to an exceptional powder day. If so Prof. Matthews will send out an e-mail informing you of the opportunity to partake in a special seminar at Mad River Glen with Prof. Matthews.
Last modified February 16 2016 08:55 AM