CHEM 201 Advanced Chemistry Laboratory
|Chem 201 Class Lecture Dates - Spring 2014|
|3||1/13/14||1st class: Intro||1/15/14||IR||1/17/14||IR|
|1/16/14||3 pm A229: lab report figures|
|4||1/20/14||MLK day||1/22/14||molec spec||1/24/14||molec spec / NMR|
|5||1/27/14||NMR||1/29/14||writing a lab report||1/31/14||ICP|
|7||2/10/14||GC / mass spec||2/12/14||2/14/14||mass spec|
|8||2/17/14||Pres' day||2/19/14||2/21/14||mass spec|
|10||3/3/14||UVM Spring Break Week|
|13||3/24/14||3/26/14||giving a talk||3/28/14|
|14||3/31/14||4/2/14||4/4/14||NMR - Davis|
|15||4/7/14||molec spec - Tuttle||4/9/14||NMR - Parker||4/11/14||FTIR- Neue|
|16||4/14/14||molec spec - Egri||4/16/14||FTIR - Shappy||4/18/14||GCMS - Hill|
|17||4/21/14||ICP - Dhaskali||4/23/14||vac chem - Bennett||4/25/14||vac chem - Vogl|
|4/24/14||2:30 pm ICP - Kenseth|
|18||4/28/14||4/30/14||GCMS - Ramuglia|
- Lecture time is 1:55 - 2:45 pm Mon, Wed, Fri on the dates shown above.
- Lecture location is Angell B203.
- Class will be held only on the days where an event is listed. Dates shown with a green background are UVM holidays or when Prof. Matthews is out of town.
- Dates when students give an oral presentation of a laboratory experiment are shown in color in the last several class periods.
- There is the possibility that a class may be rescheduled due to an exceptional powder day. If so Prof. Matthews will send out an e-mail informing you of the opportunity to partake in a special seminar at Mad River Glen with Prof. Matthews.
Last modified March 26 2014 04:53 PM