|Chem 201 Class Lecture Dates - Spring 2015|
|3||1/12/15||1st class: Intro||1/14/15||IR||1/16/15||IR|
|1/15/15||2 pm A229: lab report figures|
|4||1/19/15||MLK day||1/21/15||molec spec||1/23/15||molec spec / NMR|
|5||1/26/15||NMR||1/28/15||writing a lab report||1/30/15|
|7||2/9/15||GC||2/11/15||GC / mass spec||2/13/15||mass spec|
|8||2/16/15||Pres' day||2/18/15||mass spec||2/20/15|
|10||3/2/15||UVM Spring Break Week|
|13||3/23/15||3/25/15||giving a talk||3/27/15|
|15||4/6/15||NMR - Weinert||4/8/15||IR - McCuin||4/10/15||NMR - Ness|
|16||4/13/15||molec spec - Gilbert||4/15/15||IR - McNamara||4/17/15||molec spec - McGarry|
|17||4/20/15||vac chem - Whiteker||4/22/15||ICP - Stelmach||4/24/15||GCMS - Harrison|
|4/23/15||vac chem - Connors|
|18||4/27/15||ICP - Schmoker||4/29/15||GCMS - Matthews|
- Lecture time is 1:55 - 2:45 pm Mon, Wed, Fri on the dates shown above.
- Lecture location is Angell B203.
- Class will be held only on the days where an event is listed. Dates shown with a green background are UVM holidays or when Prof. Matthews is out of town.
- Dates when students give an oral presentation of a laboratory experiment are shown in color in the last several class periods.
- There is the possibility that a class may be rescheduled due to an exceptional powder day. If so Prof. Matthews will send out an e-mail informing you of the opportunity to partake in a special seminar at Mad River Glen with Prof. Matthews.
Last modified January 29 2015 10:10 AM