Training and Development
We asked: How does UVM fit into your own story surrounding diversity?
Marie Vea-Fagnant, Assistant Dean for Student Services, shares her thoughts.
Note: to view video and/or listen to audio you will need QuickTime. You may download a free version from here.
General Diversity Training
These UVM groups offer diversity training online
and through their divisions:
- Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
- Center for Cultural Pluralism
- Counseling and Psychiatry Services
- Dean of Students Office
- Human Resource Services
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender,
Questioning and Ally Services
- Next Step Social Justice Journey
- Translating Identity Conference
- The Women's Center
Last modified December 05 2012 01:29 PM