Training and Development
We asked: How does UVM fit into your own story surrounding diversity?
Marie Vea-Fagnant, Assistant Dean for Student Services, shares her thoughts.
Note: to view video and/or listen to audio you will need QuickTime. You may download a free version from here.
These UVM groups offer diversity training online
and through their divisions:
- Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
- Center for Cultural Pluralism
- Counseling and Psychiatry Services
- Division of Student Affairs
- LGBTQA Center
- Next Step Social Justice Journey
- Professional Development & Training
- Translating Identity Conference
- The Women's Center
Last modified April 29 2016 02:43 PM