On Campus Worship and Faith Organizations
Connect with others of your faith, this list can guide you.
- Catholic Center - The Catholic Center is committed to providing an environment to stimulate growth and foster understanding of the Catholic faith.
- Chabad House - Your source for everything Jewish!
- UVM Hillel - Hillel's mission is to enrich the lives of Jewish undergraduate and graduate students so that they may enrich the Jewish people and the world. Hillel student leaders, professionals and lay leaders are dedicated to creating a pluralistic, welcoming and inclusive environment for Jewish college students, where they are encouraged to grow intellectually, spiritually and socially.
- Intervarsity Burlington - Our hope is to have you connect with a great group of people who are both similar and different than you while searching for and living out faith.
- Lifelines - Lifelines uses the outdoors to help students grow in relationship with God, in relationships with each other, in character, and in leadership.
- Mindfulness Practice Center - Mindfulness is an innate ability we all possess to be calm, to live in the present moment and to experience the wonders of life. Join us to learn and experience an ancient way of calming the mind and opening the heart that is as relevant today as it was when it was introduced over 3,000 years ago.
Last modified September 05 2011 01:20 PM