The Davis Center is designed to enhance UVM students’ experience. Of course, this requires faculty and staff use and enjoy the space, and from conception to production, students have been involved every step of the way.
Nine things we think students will love (yup, nine.)
- Centrally located spaces for SGA and student clubs and organizations;
- Lounge areas for students (with fireplaces!);
- Renovated tunnel under main street connects the Davis Center to the residential side of campus;
- Games area complete with free foosball, pool, air hockey and board games;
- Students have priority access to meeting and event spaces in the DC;
- 75 student employees work in all aspects of the building;
- Student–employee development doesn’t stop at job responsibility — we’re emphasizing learning outcomes to professional development opportunities such as offering "lead” positions within each work area for students to move up the ladder;
- We provide late–night programming and food options for students in the Pub/Bistro;
- We love student feedback! Let us know what you think by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.