Mon–Fri: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Closed on Saturday & Sunday.
First floor (See it on a map)
Living Well is dedicated to a holistic approach in supporting the needs of students in their pursuit of creating and maintaining healthy, well-balanced lifestyles. Stop by Living Well to take a break in the relaxation room, connect to Center for Health & Wellbeing services, or try out one of our workshops—we are your source for wellness related information!Most often, you'll find us somewhere on campus . . .
- Providing student leader trainings
- Offering residence hall educational programs
- Raising awareness through tabling events
- Reaching out to communities on campus
- Facilitating free and anonymous oral HIV testing
- Supplying free safer sex barriers (condoms, female condoms, lube and dental dams)
- Providing educational programs by request
- Collaborating with the Dean of Students Office on the Think. Care. Act. campaign
- Advising student organizations such as Active Minds, the Health & Wellness RLC, and the Collegiate Recovery Community