-Our club meets at 8:00 PM on Tuesdays in the Fishbowl (Mount Mansfield Room) in the Davis Center. Drop by to meet some members of the team, some questions, and heckle our officers.
-Come to our weekly meetings: Tuesday's 8PM in the Fishbowl (Mt. Mansfield Room) in the Davis Center
- Come to our weekly meetings: 8PM in the Fishbowl (Mt. Mansfield Room) in the Davis Center
- Request to join the Facebook group “UVM Cycling Team Ride-Board”
- Subscribe to the UVM Cycling Listserv. Do not email the Listserv asking to be removed from the Listserv
- Register as a Member on UVM Lynx
- Sign the Agreement to Participate here.
- Pay for your season pass (or race entry) at UniversityTickets (Click Here) You'll have to set yourself up with a login and select "cycling team" from the menu on the left hand side of the page. There you should see all the options for things you could pay for (ie. kit order, weekends, season passes etc).
- Purchase a USA Cycling Collegiate license for $45
- Standard USAC licenses work as collegiate licenses, but not vice versa.
- If you are planning on racing Cyclocross, you will need a standard USAC license.
- Take a pair of jeans and cut the legs clean off. Wear these to your first race.
- No, you don’t need a UVM kit to race, however, we have a few loaner jerseys. Green Hawaiian shirts or flannels work just as well.
- We endorse this hawaiian shirt: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NERFYPC/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apip_cwEbmE1sInoww (make sure you get it in green and yellow, our school colors!). Official kit orders and details are on our orders page
- Group rides are organized through our ride board on Facebook. Ask to join!
- For our team’s calendar, visit the Calendar page of our site. Our race season is comprised mostly of Eastern Collegiate Cycling Conference races.
- We generally leave for races from the Gutterson parking lot at 5pm and return late on Sunday night.
- Bring your bike, helmet, shoes, kit, gear, rain gear, and some money for food. Do not bring any dignity, as it’ll most likely get lost.
- Travel, Lodging, and Race Entries are covered by your season pass (or race entry).
- See the map below to find the gutterson lot.
- Buy our super not official team kit here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NERFYPC/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apip_cwEbmE1sInoww. Official kit orders and details are on our orders page
- Prospective riders can contact Sammy Hedlund, our team president, at email@example.com.
- Click on the Link Here
Sponsor Name and Dept:
Eric I. Berliner, Physical Plant Dept
Revisit above link and scroll to the bottom to verify certification is complete and still valid (not expired).
- Click here to get a free PE credit for being part of the team!