News and Announcements
- ERS Commitment Module Training Session Available (1/17/19)-This lecture/hands-on training is designed for administrators new to using the Effort Commitment module (CEM) in the University's Effort Reporting Software (ERS) software or administrators who need a refresher course beyond the available ERS CEM job aids. Administrators who are new are required to take this training. Enrollment for the Effort Commitment Software training (course number CPT044) must occur through UVM’s Professional Development and Training department. The scheduled session is:
- FY18 Effort Forms now available in ERS (8/20/18) - Effort forms are now available in the University's Effort Reporting System(ERS). Unit effort administrators have been prompted to initiate the certification process and support their Unit's faculty and staff during the certification process. ERS users are encouraged to review the available ERS Cert job aids located on the Guidance on the Effort Report System web site prior to using ERS and reviewing/certifying their effort form. The due date for completed certified effort forms in ERS is October 15, 2018.
- ERS Certification Software Training Sessions Available (7/31/18)-This lecture/hands-on training is designed for administrators new to using the ERS Certification software or administrators who need a refresher course beyond the available ERS Cert job aids. Administrators who are new are required to take this training. Enrollment for the Effort Certification Software training (course number CPT041) must occur through UVM’s Professional Development and Training department. The scheduled sessions are:
Open labs will be scheduled as needed during the FY18 effort certification period (August 20, 2018 through October 15, 2018)
- FY19 Benefit rates have been finalized (7/12/18) - The benefit rates for FY18 have been negotiated with the federal government. A matrix of the benefit rates is available by clicking here.
Reiko Choiniere to Cost Accounting Services
(5/31/18) - Reiko Choiniere has started
in her new Cost Accountant role. Her primary functions are
to train & support University personnel on federal
cost accounting and property standards, perform the
validation and recording of movable equipment assets in
compliance with Uniform Guidance requirements, administer
operational processes to ensure asset management data
integrity, monitor and validate the annual
University space and equipment inventory is in compliance
with University policies and model/ distribute the costs
associated with risk based insurance policies and
develop/provide costing reports to support costing
projects and process improvement.
- FY19-FY21 F&A Rates now available (1/31/18) - Predetermined F&A rates for the FY19-FY21 time period are now available. Please ensure that the applicable F&A rate in the sponsored agreement proposal reflects the updated negotiated F&A rates. Contact your SPA Administrator to determine the most appropriate rate.
Email Michael.Meunier or call 656-1375 with any cost accounting questions or concerns.
Last modified January 14 2019 12:40 PM