Benefit rates have been
(4/29/15) - The benefit
rates for FY16 have been negotiated with the federal
government. Starting in FY16, the temporary
employees and the student employees will each have a
separate benefit rate applied to their payroll. A matrix of
the benefit rates is available by clicking here.
- FY15-FY18 F&A Rates available - Predetermined F&A rates for the FY15-FY18 time period are now available. Please ensure that the applicable F&A rate in the sponsored agreement proposal reflects the updated negotiated F&A rates. Contact your SPA Administrator to determine the most appropriate rate.
Committed Effort Module Training Sessions - Training
sessions are available for department administrators
who haven't had Committed Effort module(CEM) training or
want additional guidance on using the Committed Effort
module. This training focuses on the effort monitoring
functionality in ERS and is different than the effort
certification training (CERT). Enrollment for the ERS
Commitment Effort Module training (course number CPT044)
must occur through UVM’s
Learning Services. The times and locations are:
- December 5, 2014 - Billings Learning Center (9:00-11:00)
- January 14, 2015 - Billings Learning Center (9:00-11:00)
- February 6, 2015
- Billings Learning Center (9:00-11:00)
- Effort Certifications due by October 15, 2014 (10/12/14) - The due date for certified effort forms in ERS is October 15, 2014. An ERS web site containing job aids and FAQS on using ERS is available by clicking here.
or call 656-1375
with any cost accounting questions or concerns.
Last modified April 29 2015 09:16 AM