News and Announcements
- FY19-FY21 F&A Rates now available (1/31/18) - Predetermined F&A rates for the FY19-FY21 time period are now available. Please ensure that the applicable F&A rate in the sponsored agreement proposal reflects the updated negotiated F&A rates. Contact your SPA Administrator to determine the most appropriate rate.
- ERS Certification Software Training Sessions Available (7/17/17)-This lecture/hands-on training is designed for administrators new to using the ERS Certification software or administrators who need a refresher course beyond the available ERS Cert job aids. Administrators who are new are required to take this training. Enrollment for the Effort Certification Software training (course number CPT041) must occur through UVM’s Professional Development and Training department. The scheduled sessions ar
- Wednesday 10:00-11:45 on August 9, 2016 - Allen House Room 104 Computer Teaching Lab
- Monday 10:00-11:45 on August 14, 2016 - Allen House Room 104 Computer Teaching Lab
Open labs will be scheduled as needed during the FY17 effort certification period (August 16, 2017 through October 15, 2017)
- Equipment requisition process improvement update (7/3/17) - In FY18, a simplified set of Movable Equipment related purchasing categories are now available to select from in PeopleSoft. Purchasing Services has inactivated many categories, provided clearer descriptions and added the account number in the description field for easier searching.
- FY18 Benefit rates have been finalized (6/8/17) - The benefit rates for FY18 have been negotiated with the federal government. A matrix of the benefit rates is available by clicking here.
system unavailable on March 27 (3/27/17) -
system is being upgraded to version 9.1 on Monday March
27th. The ERS system will be available on Tuesday March
28th. Please plan accordingly and sorry for any
- FY17 Space and Equipment Inventory (3/15/17) - The space and equipment inventory process has begun. Thee training sessions were conducted in March. The deadline for the space and equipment inventory is June 30, 2017. For more details regarding the space and equipment inventory process and contacts, refer to the space and equipment inventory web site.
- FY16 Effort Forms now available in ERS (8/19/16) - Effort forms are now available in the University's Effort Reporting System(ERS). Unit effort administrators have been prompted to initiate the certification process and support their Unit's faculty and staff during the certification process. ERS users are encouraged to review the available ERS Cert job aids prior to using ERS and reviewing/certifying their effort form. The due date for completed certified effort forms in ERS is October 15, 2016.
Effort Forms availability in ERS (8/3/16) - The
FY16 effort forms will be available in mid-August.
Designated ERS DC and SUBDC personnel will receive a
communication from ERS when the forms are ready. A
separate memo will be sent to the active Principal
Investigators to request their active participation
in reviewing/approving FY16 effort certification
forms. The deadline for completed effort
certification forms is October 15, 2016.
Email Michael.Meunier or call 656-1375 with any cost accounting questions or concerns.
Last modified February 15 2018 07:58 AM