- Dawn Caffrey joins Cost Accounting Services (5/18/15) - Dawn Caffrey is the new Senior Cost Accountant in Cost Accounting Services. Dawn's costing experience with Sponsored Projects including the University's NSF EPSCOR program will serve her well in supporting the University in her new role. Dawn replaces Jana Talcott who recently left the University for another job opportunity. Dawn will be assuming the same responsibilities as her predecessor. A summary of CAS staff responsibilities may be found by clicking here.
- FY16 Benefit rates have been finalized (4/29/15) - The benefit rates for FY16 have been negotiated with the federal government. Starting in FY16, the temporary employees and the student employees will each have a separate benefit rate applied to their payroll. A matrix of the benefit rates is available by clicking here.
- FY15-FY18 F&A Rates available - Predetermined F&A rates for the FY15-FY18 time period are now available. Please ensure that the applicable F&A rate in the sponsored agreement proposal reflects the updated negotiated F&A rates. Contact your SPA Administrator to determine the most appropriate rate.
Committed Effort Module Training Sessions - Training
sessions are available for department administrators
who haven't had Committed Effort module(CEM) training or
want additional guidance on using the Committed Effort
module. This training focuses on the effort monitoring
functionality in ERS and is different than the effort
certification training (CERT). Enrollment for the ERS
Commitment Effort Module training (course number CPT044)
must occur through UVM’s
Learning Services. The times and locations are:
- December 5, 2014 - Billings Learning Center (9:00-11:00)
- January 14, 2015 - Billings Learning Center (9:00-11:00)
- February 6, 2015
- Billings Learning Center (9:00-11:00)
- Effort Certifications due by October 15, 2014 (10/12/14) - The due date for certified effort forms in ERS is October 15, 2014. An ERS web site containing job aids and FAQS on using ERS is available by clicking here.
or call 656-1375
with any cost accounting questions or concerns.
Last modified May 29 2015 07:30 AM