Prior to starting the inventory process, key
reference information should be obtained and organized.
The information will serve you well in determining what
room information requires updating.
- List of rooms for you to Inventory
- Log on to the Crystal
server and run your department room
summary report to obtain a list of rooms
assigned to your department in the FAMIS space
- Movable Equipment Listing (if
- A list of equipment with a purchase price of $5,000
or more should be used as a tool in the inventory
- Run UV_Mov_Eqp_by_Dept
query in Peoplesoft
Financials. Save the output in excel and use to
reconcile inventory results.
- Sponsored Projects and Auxiliary/Recharge
- Run the effort
report for your department to obtain a
listing of chart strings funding the department's
- Run the labor
report for account 56100 to obtain a list of
chart strings for personnel on wages.
- Functional Usage Categories
- Copy the Department's list of rooms from FAMIS into
an Excel worksheet. Combine movable equipemnt
worksheet into the same Excel spreadsheet.
- Track completion status and associated comments in
Last modified April 01 2013 12:36 PM