Functional Usage - Shared Space by
- Typically, there is only one custodian department
assigned to a
room during a fiscal year. The custodian department is responsible for
inventory the rooms on their departmental list regardless which
department used it.
- If you don't see the room
on your department list, contact Campus Planning. They will add it to
- When a room is assigned to multiple departments for
the same time frame, the functional classification should be based on
the space used by each department.
- The functional % for each department's area must
- Departments should not be deleted from a room in the
FAMIS Space Database. Campus planning has the authority to change the
custodianship of a room.
- If a
department moves out
of the room during a year, the department leaving the room must
inventory the room before it is removed from their list.
- Upon completion of the inventory for the room, add
the message "Relocated out of room as of mm/dd/yyyy" to the comment
field in the Room Info tab.
- If you
moved into a room during a year and the room isn't on your
departmentel room list, contact Campus Planning. They will add it to
Last modified June 16 2009 10:13 AM