When you choose nursing you discover opportunities
A holistic and humanistic discipline that draws from behavioral, natural, and nursing sciences, professional nursing at the University of Vermont is presented as both a science and an art. Students benefit from an interdisciplinary education that integrates clinical practice through simulation and real-world experience in a premier academic medical center.
Nursing Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- RN to B.S. Program
- Master of Science in Nursing - Clinical Nurse Leader
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse Practitioner
- Post Master's Certificate
- Direct Entry Program in Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Post Master's Doctor of Nursing Practice
Accreditation: The baccalaureate and master's degree nursing programs at the University of Vermont have been re-accredited for the period April 2012 - December 2020 by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle NW, Suite 530, Washington, D.C. 20036-1120; Phone: (202) 887-6791.
Last modified November 16 2015 08:02 AM