Department of Nursing
RN to BS Transfer Application
This form is ONLY for individuals seeking transfer admission to UVM's RN to BS Program. Please familiarize yourself with eligibility criteria and program information before applying.
- Already have an RN license AND
- Were previously degree-seeking or degree-granted students at UVM
To apply for transfer admission to UVM's RN to BS Program:
- Review program details and eligibility requirements on the RN to BS program web site.
- Apply for re-entry to UVM via your former college or school.
- Upon confirmation of re-entry, complete the form below.
- Request a letter of recommendation to be emailed to Jeffrey Eng. (Please note: The letter must be written in the body of an email sent directly from the person who wrote it.)
official copies of all non-UVM transcripts (nursing degree program and others) to be sent to:
The University of Vermont College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Office of Student Services
002 Rowell Building, 106 Carrigan Drive
Burlington, VT 05405
Last modified March 05 2013 08:15 AM