Exercise and Movement Science Transfer Information
We cannot guarantee transfer spaces in exercise and movement science for the upcoming academic year. The Department of Rehabilitation and Movement Sciences will review transfer applications if space becomes available.
Transfer applications will be reviewed at the end of the
semester only. Current UVM students apply by completing the online intrauniversity transfer application.
External applicants may either download or request an undergraduate
application from the Office
Admitted students will be notified prior to the start of the subsequent semester but not prior to the pre-registration period.
|Deadline for Materials||Decision Notification|
|Current UVM students||
By May 31
By May 31
Admission of qualified transfer applicants will be dependent upon available seats within an appropriate class.
- Minimum of a 2.5 GPA and be in good academic standing.
- Submission of the online intrauniversity transfer application.
- Acknowledgement of the Rehabilitation and Movement Science Department essential functions outlined in the College of Nursing and Health Sciences handbook.
In addition, all students should note the following:
- A student who meets the criteria is not guaranteed acceptance. Acceptance is based on the availability of seats within the desired program.
- Be aware that, per the College of Nursing and Health Sciences policy, "Admitted students will be notified prior to start of the subsequent semester but may not be notified prior to the pre-registration period."