CNHS to Host Third Annual Zeigler Research Forum May 3
- By CNHS
The College of Nursing and Health Sciences hosts the third annual Zeigler Research Forum on May 3. The forum is a half-day event highlighting the quality and diversity of research being conducted by both student and faculty researchers within CNHS. This year, the forum will showcase 43 posters submitted by faculty members and students representing all four CNHS departments. It will be held from 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. in the David Center Livak Ballroom Fireplace Lounge. The schedule is as follows:
- 8 a.m., Refreshments
- 8:30 a.m., Welcome from Dean Patricia A. Prelock
- 8:45 a.m., Keynote Address, Dr. Susan Ellis Weismer, Professor and Assoc. Dean for Research, University of Wisconsin-Madison, "Characterizing Early Language Development and Predicting Outcomes for Toddlers with Autism"
- 10 a.m., Poster Session
- 11 a.m., Dr. Judy Cohen, CNHS Dept. of Nursing
"The Moral Cascade: Leaders' Moral Decisions Shape and are Shaped by Organizational Virtuousness"
- 11:20 a.m., Dr. Jeremy Sibold, CNHS Dept. of Rehabilitation and Movement Science
"Neural Mechanisms Behind the Anxiolytic Effects of Exercise"
- 11:40 a.m., Dr. Tiffany Hutchins, Dept. of Communication Sciences and Disorders, Dr. Patricia Prelock, Dean, CNHS
"The Social Validity of Story-Based Interventions for Addressing Social Challenges in Autism Spectrum Disorder(ASD)"
Download the 2012 Zeigler Research Forum booklet. This includes abstracts for the presentations.