Kathleen Ross. M.S., CCC-SLP
Lecturer in Communication Sciences and Disorders
M.S., Communication Sciences and Disorders, University of Vermont, 1987
B.S., Child and Family Community Services, Bowling Green State University, 1978
- Two articles in Caledonian Record, Chronicle, & The Newport Daily about the Family, Infant and Toddler program, 2007.
- 200-word piece in The Joy of Teaching, Allyn & Bacon, Upper Saddle, NJ, 2006.
- Activities published in The Giant Encyclopedia of Infant and Toddler Activities. Gryphon House Inc., Beltsville, MD, 2006.
- Words are Like Toys! SCBWI: New England, July/August, 2006.
- Activities published in The Giant Encyclopedia of Learning Center Activities. Gryphon House Inc., Beltsville, MD. 2005.
- Activities published in The Giant Encyclopedia of Transition Activities. Gryphon House Inc., Beltsville, MD. 2005.
- Play: The Work of Children - Why is Dramatic Play so important for later life skills? Central Vermont Child Care Providers, E. Montpelier, VT. 2010.
- Early Communication Development Chittenden County Child Care Resources, Burlington, VT. 2009.
- Language & Literacy Development and the Importance of Vocabulary, Head Start programs throughout VT. 2007-08.
- When to be Alarmed about Language and Developing Literacy within Dramatic Play Vermont Association for Education of Young Children, Stowe VT. 2006.
- The Journey Toward Language Early Childhood Network, Mt. Snow, VT. 2006.
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
Council for Exceptional Children, Division for Early Childhood
National Association for the Education of Young Children
Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators
Last modified November 11 2015 01:00 PM