Data Mining Research
CS Related Links
- Contact Us
- Master of Science (MS) Program
- Accelerated Master's Program (AMP)
- Interdisciplinary PhD Program
CEMS Related Links
UVM Related Links
Data Mining :: Faculty & Students
- Abdullah Arslan (Computer Science)
- Jeff Bond (Microbiology & Molecular Genetics and Computer Science)
- Yves Dubief (Mechanical Engineering)
- Richard Foote (Mathmatics and Mechanical Engineering)
- Marc Greenblatt (Medicine)
- Serguei Krivov (Computer Science and Gund Institute)
- Larry Haugh (Statistics)
- Byung Lee (Computer Science)
- Yuichi Motai (Electrical Engineering)
- Gagan S. Mirchandani (Electrical Engineering and Computer Science)
- Jason Moore (Computer Science)
- Robert Snapp (Computer Science and Math)
- Jim Vigoreaux (Biology)
- Sean Wang (Computer Science)
- Xindong Wu (Computer Science)
- Xingquan Zhu (Computer Science)
Current Graduate Students
- Mariette Award (PhD)
- Nagi Basha (PhD)
- Dan He (PhD)
- Helen He (PhD)
- Xianhua Jiang (PhD)
- Rhonda Kost (PhD)
- Yan Zhang (PhD)
- J. Brooks Zurn (PhD)
Recently Completed Graduate Theses
- Gong Chen, Mining Sequential Patterns Across Data Streams, May 2005. Advisor: Xindong Wu; Co-Advisor: Xingquan Zhu.
- Divya Singh, Faster Sequence Alignment using Suffix Tree and Data-Mining Techniques, February 2005. Advisor: Abdullah Arslan; Co-Advisor: Xindong Wu.
- Jeffrey Stone, An Intelligent Digital Library System for Biological Data, February 2005. Advisor: Xindong Wu; Co-Advisor: Mark Greenblatt.
- Stella Chen, Inductive Learning on Partitioned Data, 2004. Advisor: Xindong Wu; Co-Advisor: Xingquan Zhu.
- Richard Relue, Developing Association Rules with the Pattern Repository, PhD, 2003. Advisor: Xindong Wu; Co-Advisor: Jae Young Lee.