University of Vermont


Get a Card: I'm a vendor

All vendors employed by UVM(contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, engineers and consultants, etc.) who work on UVM's campus or in UVM buildings and facilities are required to display an identification badge in a readily visible place on their person whenever on campus. Upon request vendors shall present and/or submit their ID card to any UVM employee.

The UVM sponsoring department must print off the vendor form on their department letter head.

  • IDs are 5.00 each which are paid by the department chart string, or by the vendor/contractor.
  • Vendor/contractor must show a drivers license or other picture ID when getting their ID card.*
  • If door access is required fill out a key access request form.

Last modified December 20 2016 02:40 PM