University of Vermont

cat CATcard  Service  Center



You will need the PDF Viewer for these forms.
If you are on-campus or have a UVM ID, you can download it from this location: UVM CIT
If you are off-campus or do not have a UVM ID, you can download it from this location:

CAT$cratch Application:

For individual accounts, faculty/staff, students, dependents.
Basically anyone who has a UVM ID from our office.

CAT$cratch Deposit:

For deposits to individual accounts.

Department Card Request:

For those departments who use photocopiers and/or University Graphics and Printing.
This provides you with the discounted photocopy rate and provides for better accounting of copier and printing usage.

Department Deposit:

For departmental deposits only.
You must be an authorized signer on the budget from which you are requesting the funds to be deducted.

Card Access Request:

If you need access to a building with CATcard readers this is the form you need.
Commonly referred to as the 'Blue-form' it is filled outjust like a brass key request.

Dining Staff ID Request:

Dining employee must have form printed out on Sodexo letter head.

Temporary Staff ID Request Form:

Employee must be in the PeopleSoft System and must have this form printed out on the requesting departments letter head.

Undergraduate Access Request Form:

To request building access for an Undergraduate Student please fax over the completed form to the CATcard Office. Fax # 656-4528

Vendor Badge Request Form:

Contractor must be sponsored by UVM Deparment and have form printed on requesting UVM Department letter head.

Select the form you want and press PRINT on your browser.
Fill it out and either drop in the mail or fax it to us.
You can even fill it out online and print it out after.

        CATcard Service Center
        Dudley H. Davis Student Center
        Burlington, VT  05405
        (802) 656-4528

Last modified September 18 2014 11:33 AM

Contact UVM © 2015 The University of Vermont - Burlington, VT 05405 - (802) 656-3131