The Health Professions Advising Team at UVM is here to support you in your undergraduate and post-graduate health professions journey. We are housed within the UVM Career Center and provide 1:1 appointments, drop-in advising, and other programs for pre-health students.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or give us a call at 802-656-3450.
Looking for in-person support?
- Lunch Bites with Cara: Small group Q&A for those considering application to medical school Tuesday & Wednesday 12:00 at The Hub, Davis Center
- Bring your questions to HPIG Drop-Ins Monday 1:00pm – 5:00 pm at The Hub, Davis Center
Appointments with Health Professions Advisor
For many students, dropping in will provide sufficient support and answers to your questions. For issues requiring additional time, Schedule an appointment through Handshake by clicking on the Health Professions Category then choose:
- “Pre-Med Advising” appointment type for clinical career paths
- “Plan for Grad/Professional school” appointment type for public health and other health careers
For First Year Students
- Drop-Ins for 1st year students with HPIG Peer Leaders Thursdays 9:00am - 10:00am and 1:00pm - 3:00pm at The Hub, Davis Center
For Post-Bacc and Masters of Medical Science Students
- Please contact your program advisors for pre-health advising.
Last modified September 17 2019 10:57 AM