Health Professions Advising at The Career Center
This website has been significantly revised as of October 2018.
We encourage all pre-health students to:
- Explore information on these pages
- Research a variety of health careers & requirements for admission
- Challenge yourself academically & personally
- Reflect on your strengths & areas for growth
- Seek input from faculty, advisors and mentors
- Sign up for Pre-Health listserv
- Bookmark the Pre-Health Calendar
Ask Questions & Gather Information:
Find Us on FRIDAYS: Pre-Health @ The Hub
- Drop-by for QUICK CONSULTS with Pre-Health Peer Mentors (PHPM): Fridays 10am-3pm
- Friday Group Q&A @ 9:15 – 10:00 am and 3:15 - 4:00 pm. Check calendar for topics.
Wednesday Targeted Topics:
- Occurs 2nd Wednesday at 7pm: Check calendar for topics.
Considering application to medical/dental school in the upcoming cycle?
The complete process is outlined in the Committee Letter Process Quicklink. The process begins with a Readiness Assessment Survey due November 1st annually. Useful information sessions in support of this process are offered throughout the fall semester – check the Pre-Health Calendar for dates and time. If the deadline has passed and you are otherwise eligible to participate in the CLP, contact your Pre-Health Advising Office.
First year students:
Follow the Quicklink on the right side of this page to learn about The Premedical Enhancement Program (PEP). If interested, attend “Prep for PEP” info session (November). Check calendar for dates / times.
Last modified November 07 2018 11:17 AM