Health Professions Advising at The Career Center
We encourage you to:
- Explore information on these pages
- Research a variety of health careers & requirements for admission
- Challenge yourself academically & personally
- Reflect on your strengths & areas for growth
- Seek input from faculty, advisors and mentors
Ask Questions & Get Ideas:
Find Us on Fridays: Pre-Health @ The Hub
- Drop-by for QUICK CONSULTS 10am-3pm every Friday
- Group Advising: 30 minute themed Q &A Sessions @ 9:30am and 3:15pm.
- August 31st: Junior/Senior Premeds: Are you Ready?
- Sept 7th: First years: Premed Priorities
- Sept 14th: Sophomores: Premed Strategies
- Sept 21st: Thinking outside the box: PA, NP, Podiatry and Optometry careers
- Sept 28th: NO group advising today
Targeted Topics: 2nd Wed -- 7pm @ The Hub
- September 12th: Underrepresented Identities: Pre-Health strategies for success
- October 10th: Committee Letter Process 101
Required for those applying to medical or dental school in upcoming cycle.
Last modified September 07 2018 10:43 AM