Health Professions Advising at The Career Center
We encourage all pre-health students to:
- Explore information on these pages
- Research a variety of health careers & requirements for admission
- Challenge yourself academically & personally
- Reflect on your strengths & areas for growth
- Seek input from faculty, advisors and mentors
- Sign up for Pre-Health listserv
- Bookmark the Pre-Health Calendar
Ask Questions & Gather Information:
- Drop-by to meet with the Pre-Health team on Fridays between 10am-3pm
- Schedule an appointment through Handshake with a Health Career Peer Mentor or the Health Professions Advisor
Considering application to medical/dental school in the upcoming cycle?
The deadline to submit your intent to participate in this year’s Committee Letter Process has passed. If you are eligible to participate in the CLP and missed the deadline, please contact us directly.
If you have submitted your intent to participate this year, be sure to check out the CLP Blackboard site for updates and resources.
First year students:
Consider applying to the Pre-Medical Enhancement Program.
Make an appointment through Handshake with one of our Health Career Peer Mentors, or come by The Hub on Fridays between 10am and 3pm.
Last modified February 04 2019 02:41 PM