If you are interested in pursuing a career in one of the health professions, we are here to help. We encourage you to keep your mind open to the many career options and to explore those possibilities through discussion, web-based research and hands-on exposure. Use the Explore & Prepare for Health Careers grid below to help guide you regarding the steps/classes you need to take to keep specific career options open.
No matter what your career goal:
- Work hard and seek out assistance to help you thrive academically
- Stay informed, keep organized and plan ahead
- See these suggestions for how Handshake can be helpful for Pre-Health students
- Seek out advice at Pre-Health Meet-Ups (see Announcements) and 1:1 appointments with Pre-health advisor
- Download this compilation of Pre-Health Recommendations & Resources
- Join the Pre-health Listserv to stay to informed about opportunities, programs, deadlines and updates
Explore & Prepare for Health Careers
Stay Connected on Facebook
Stay connected with your fellow pre-health students by joining the Pre-Health Students of UVM Facebook group.
Looking for UVM's Post-Baccalaureate Premedical Program?
Get To Know the Pre-Health Peer Mentors
Last modified April 18 2018 01:28 PM