Frequently Asked Questions
Q1) Where is visitor parking located on campus?
- 109 South Prospect Street
- Carrigan Dairy Science Building
- PFG Complex and Gutterson Agricultural Engineering Building
- Trinity Campus
- Blundell House, Residential Life Campus
A1) Pay and meter parking may be found at the following locations:
See Transportation and Parking's home page for details and maps.
Q2) How do I report a non-emergency problem in a building or on the campus grounds (for example: my office is too hot or cold or a light is burned out on a walkway)?
- For emergency maintenance needs (e.g., floods, power outages), call the SOS line: (802) 656-2560 & press "1"
- For routine maintenance needs, see Physical Plant Service Requests for details
A2) Physical Plant is responsible for repair, maintenance and operation of buildings or grounds areas. To report an item that needs attention,
Q3) Who do I contact to schedule space for a meeting, conference or event?
A3) To schedule space and/or plan an event, please contact the Conference and Events Services Office at (802) 656-5665, or see the Guidelines for Requesting Facilities and Services Through Conference and Event Services
Last modified January 06 2014 03:37 PM