University of Vermont

Frequently Asked Questions

Q1) Where is visitor parking located on campus?

    A1) Pay and meter parking may be found at the following locations:

    • 109 South Prospect Street
    • Carrigan Dairy Science Building
    • PFG Complex and Gutterson Agricultural Engineering Building
    • Trinity Campus
    • Blundell House, Residential Life Campus

    See Transportation and Parking's home page for details and maps.

Q2) How do I report a non-emergency problem in a building or on the campus grounds (for example: my office is too hot or cold or a light is burned out on a walkway)?

    A2) Physical Plant is responsible for repair, maintenance and operation of buildings or grounds areas. To report an item that needs attention,

    • For emergency maintenance needs (e.g., floods, power outages), call the SOS line: (802) 656-2560 & press "1"
    • For routine maintenance needs, see Physical Plant Service Requests for details

Q3) Who do I contact to schedule space for a meeting, conference or event?

Last modified January 06 2014 03:37 PM

Contact UVM © 2017 The University of Vermont - Burlington, VT 05405 - (802) 656-3131