University of Vermont

Administrative Business Service Center


Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How do I contact the ABSC?

A: Please send your questions and requests to so they get routed to the appropriate person.  You can call our main line at 656-0100.

Q: Does the ABSC process my expense reimbursements?

A: All reimbursements for operational and travel expenses are processed through the Disbursement Center.  Click for their process

Q: What forms do I need to set up payment for services*?

A: 1) Quote with Speaker or Services Agreement if applicable
     2) W-9/W-8 BEN(E) if new vendor
     3) Employee vs. Independent Contractor Status Form if applicable
* contact your BSG for assistnace with your specific situation

Last modified August 07 2017 04:06 PM