The Office of Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity's role in the recruitment of Faculty, Staff and Students at the University of Vermont is to develop, promote and monitor programs for effective methods of recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce and student body. Strategies for accomplishing this objective are dynamic and require campus-wide commitment and accountability toward the University's diversity goals. AAEO partners with the Provost's office, Human Resources enrollment services.
Listed here are the resources and guidelines UVM uses for hiring and recruiting purposes. If you have any further needs, please contact the Office of AA/EO.
Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Guidelines Hiring Faculty, Administrators, and Staff
Workforce Diversity Recruitment and Retention Best Practices
Current Workforce and Recruitment Retention Plans 2012-2013
- Chief Diversity Office
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- College of Art & Sciences
- College of Education and Social Services
- College of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences
- College of Nursing & Health Sciences
- Continuing Education
- Division of Finance Enterprise Services
- Extension System
- Honors College
- Libraries and Learning Resources
- Office of the President and Office of the Provost
- Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources
- School of Business Administration
- University Relations and Campus Life
- VP for Research and Graduate College
Information on the University of Vermont and Surrounding Areas...with an eye on diversity
Please contact our offices at 656-3368 with any questions.
Note: To download a copy of the PDF files you will need to have Adobe Reader software on your computer. You may download a free version for Windows or Mac at UVM's Software Archive or from Adobe.com. For help in downloading Adobe Reader or PDF documents, contact the CIT Helpline at 656-2604 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: PDFs open in a new window.