Grants and Internships
Providing undergrads with the necessary funding to accomplish their research, scholarship, and creative works.
Undergraduate Research Grants and Internships available only to UVM students
FOR FALL 2013
Office of the Chief Medical Examiner Internships
- Provides an opportunity for students with the proper scientific credentials to intern with the OCME for the State of Vermont
- During the fall, spring and/or summer semesters
- Must have minimally two mornings (8am-12pm) available during the week
- Unpaid position
- Separate Fall, Spring, and Summer applications
- Fall 2013 application CLOSED.
- Spring 2014 application due:December 2, 2013
- Download the application (pdf)
- Summer 2014 application due: February 6, 2014. Application coming soon!
- Provides support to Honors College students performing thesis research
- Rolling application -Apply after you have your college's approval and when you are ready!
- Amount up to $300 for expenses and supplies
- For additional information
- Provides support, on a competitive basis, to all UVM undergrads who are doing research projects or creative endeavors
- Amount up to $500 (fall and spring) or $1000 (summer) for expenses and supplies
- Please refer to application instructions
- Fall application CLOSED.
- Spring application due: February 6, 2014. Application coming soon!
Student Research Travel FundingSince many research related travel expenses do not occur during standard application cycles, limited funding is available to help students cover these costs. Please contact the Office of Undergraduate Research for further information.
Last modified October 25 2013 09:11 AM