50 University Heights North Room 017B
Burlington, VT 05405
Phone: (802) 656-5533
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgOn Twitter @UVMUGResearch.
- Drop-in's are held in the Hub (located on the bottom floor of Davis between the CATCard Office and The Tunnel) on Wednesday from 10am-1pm and Thursdays from 10am-3pm
- Schedule an Appointment by emailing email@example.com
Learn about OUR
Just want some general information about the office and/or how to get started in undergraduate research, fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.
Invite OUR to your club, classroom, or faculty/staff meeting by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
FACULTY Request an undergraduate researcher:
If you are a faculty member in search of an undergraduate researcher, please send us a detailed email with the following information so that we can assist you in your search for a research assistant.
- Abstract of the research on a whole
- Title and duties of student you are looking for
- If there is funding or opportunities outside the lab/office
- Estimated weekly
time commitment and expected project length
- Any skills or courses that the students must have
- Willingness to train
Last modified September 15 2015 11:04 AM