Career Pathways in Transportation
The TRC has developed a series of Vermont specific “Career Pathways in Transportation” documents by mode of the transportation sector. Each pathway’s document contains an introduction to that mode and an employer, a graphic of a career pathway from entry level to experienced worker, career biographies of people who are in that career and a list of transportation education and training resources.
The “Career Pathways in Transportation” can be used by employers as a recruitment tool, by career counselors to educate students on possible career paths, and by individuals interested in a career in transportation. Please click on the links below to view the pathways and learn more about the exciting career opportunities available in transportation.
- Get Moving!- Careers in Transit
- Get Moving!- Careers in Maritime
- Get Moving!- Careers in Highway Construction
- Get Moving!- Careers in Public Works
- Get Moving!- Careers in Rail
- Women in Transportation – Engineer and Young Engineer of the Year Transportation Talks Video
- Women in Transportation – Work Profile: Carolyn Carlson, Civil Engineer – Seven Days