Sponsored Project Administration - SPA
Sponsored Project Training Program
October 13, 20 and 27, 2010 at the Sheraton Conference Center
This first of our series of training programs was created and offered by OSP Pre-Award staff, Grant and Contract Administrative Services staff, and experienced administrators from academic units.
After completing the program, administrators should:
- Understand the role of the department research administrator and how it relates to others involved in the grant life-cycle.
- Be able to apply the OMB Circular regulations that govern the administration of federal awards to day-to-day transactions.
- Understand critical areas such as cost-sharing, cost transfers and guaranteed funding.
- Effectively use the financial management tools and reports available to monitor transactions and expenditures.
- More effectively administer sponsored awards from inception to closeout.
- OMB Circulars - Federal Rules governing Grants
- Roles and Responsibilities - power-point - web link
- Most Recent A-133 Audit at UVM - pdf
- Prior Approval Matrix - pdf
- Post Award Financial Life Cycle - power-point
- Guaranteed Funding / Cost Transfers - power-point
- Cost Sharing - power-point - screenshots
- Finding Committed Effort in PeopleSoft - pdf
- Financial Management Tools and Reports - power-point
Last modified June 28 2011 11:08 AM