Sponsored Project Administration - SPA
SPA Contacts and Services for Proposals
UVM department is supported by a designated
team of SPA administrators
who assist with development, approval and submission of grant proposals
as well as with award management.
SPA's goal is to make the proposal process as streamlined and efficient as possible. In order to allow for sufficient time for grant development and institutional review, SPA recommends that you contact your Research Administrator at least four (4) weeks prior to the sponsor deadline to initiate the proposal process.
SPA proposal development and submission services include:
- Explain and interpret sponsor guidelines and administrative requirements
- Clarify university requirements and necessary prior approvals
- Help complete required sponsor forms and certifications with institutional information
- Create and help complete Routing Form and Budget Worksheet which are included in "Sponsored Project Routing Packet"
- Create proposal record in InfoEd and provide InfoEd training as needed
- Perform final administrative review and approval of proposal
- Obtain UVM Institutional Approval Signature
- Notify Principal Investigator proposal is approved for submission
- Submit proposal for certain electronic proposal sponsors (Grants.gov, NIH, NSF, Department of Education...)
Last modified October 24 2011 12:13 PM