Sponsored Project Administration - SPA
Roles and Responsibilities
Please see the definition of key terms, such as support, oversee, etc.
Vice President for Research
Vice President for Research and Dean of the Graduate College is the
University's chief official responsible for the direction, guidance and
support of the University's research mission.
- Oversees the implementation of the University's strategic plan for research
- Promotes interdisciplinary research activities
- Oversees many University-wide administrative offices, compliance offices, and core facilities that make up the infrastructure supporting the University's research mission
Vice President for Finance and University Treasurer
the Controller, the Vice President for Finance and University Treasurer is
responsible for keeping proper books of accounts adequately setting
forth the financial condition and transactions of the University and
proper methods of accounting and internal controls for all departments
of the University.
Specific responsibilities related to sponsored projects include:
- Oversees the University's effort management system
- Oversees the negotiation of the University's Facilities and Administrative (F&A) rate with the cognizant federal agency
Last modified November 04 2015 05:52 PM