"Brick store", downtown Shelburne
Historic
Modern
This structure is an icon in downtown Shelburne. Located at the junction of Rt. 7, Harbor Rd, and Falls Rd., it has seen many different incarnations and changes since its construction in 1851. Though the porches, hitching posts, gas pumps, and other adornments change, the basic structure has remained. The historic photo dates to roughly 1875. The front lawn has since been encroached upon by Rt. 7.