University of Vermont


University of Vermont Collegiate Recovery Community (CRC ) Housing Options

At the University of Vermont, ResLife houses over 5,500 undergraduate students on four residential campuses: Athletic Campus, Central Campus, North Campus, and Redstone Campus. In addition to traditional residence halls, ResLife's Apartments and Family Housing (AFH) offers 120 apartments for nontraditional students, graduate students, and students with families.

All first and second year students are required to live on campus.  The Collegiate Recovery Community offers housing for CRC students in the Cottages on Trinity Campus.  CRC Housing is not required for being involved in the program, but many first and second year students have found it to be incredibly helpful in supporting their recovery. 

Application for the CRC Housing can be found via the Special Interest Housing Link.

Please note that these websites are available during certain times of the year when housing is offered to students.  All students must complete a Housing and Meal Plan Contract in addition to completing their Housing Application.

Students who are looking for off-campus housing with others in recovery should look into joining the CRC Facebook Group and posting there for available roommates/housing.  You have to be our friend first – so email  if you’re interested.

For more information about living on campus in recovery, check out the on-line magazine, Recovery Campus.


Last modified September 23 2013 04:32 PM

Contact UVM © 2015 The University of Vermont - Burlington, VT 05405 - (802) 656-3131