- Susan Munkres, PhD
A sociologist by training, Dr. Munkres has been with the CUPS Office since 2012, and has served as Director since January of 2013. Susan works primarily with faculty and community partners to develop pedagogically rigorous and reciprocal experiences that benefit both UVM students and community partners.
- Tom Wilson, M.Ed.
Program Coordinator, CUPS
Tom joined CUPS in September 2013. He has worked extensively with youth, including in Vermont, his native Seattle, and several other countries. Prior to working in CUPS, he co-led academic service-learning programs to Central Appalachia, New England and the Desert Southwest with a traveling high school called the Field Academy, and has worked with a number of local schools, farms, and non-profit organizations in the Burlington area. At UVM Tom coordinates the Service-Learning Teaching Assistant (SL-TA) program, among his other student engagement work.
- Claire Wiggin
Program Assistant, CUPS
- Claire Wiggin
- Wendy Berenback, Center for Teaching & Learning
- Thomas DeSisto, Community Development & Applied Economics / CALS
- Jason Gabarino, Nursing / CNHS
- Shana Haines, Teacher Education & Special Ed / CESS
- Deb Hinchey, Biomedical & health Sciences / CNHS
- Ann Kroll-Lerner, Fellowships, Opportunities & Undergraduate Research / Honors College
- John Lens, Civil & Environmental Engineering / CEMS
- Rachael Montesano, Romance Languages & Literatures / CAS
- Cherie Morse, Geography / CAS
- Barri Tinkler, Teacher Education / CESS
- Lisa Townson, UVM Foundation
- Kimberly Wallin, Forestry / RSENR
- Brian Reed, Ex-Officio, Associate Provost for Teaching & Learning