- Susan Munkres, PhD
A sociologist by training, Dr. Munkres has been with the CUPS Office since 2012, and has served as Director since January of 2013. She also teaches for the Nutrition and Food Sciences department. Susan works primarily with faculty and community partners to develop pedagogically rigorous and reciprocal experiences that benefit both UVM students and surrounding communities.
- Tom Wilson, M.Ed.
Program Coordinator, CUPS
Tom joined CUPS in September 2013. He has worked extensively with youth, including in Vermont, his native Seattle, and several other countries. Most recently he co-led academic service-learning programs to Central Appalachia, New England and the Desert Southwest with a traveling high school called the Field Academy, and has worked with a number of local schools, farms, and non-profit organizations in the Burlington area. At UVM Tom coordinates the Service-Learning Teaching Assistant (SL-TA) program, among his other student engagement work.
- Alia Degen
Program Assistant, CUPS
Alia Degen is a Junior at the University of Vermont majoring in Global Studies and minoring in Spanish. Alia has been a Program Assistant in the CUPS office since September 2013.
- Lesley-Ann Dupigny-Giroux, Geography
- Kate Finley-Woodruff, Community Development & Applied Economics
- Kathy Fox, Sociology
- Shana Haines, Education
- Ann Kroll-Lerner, Office of Undergraduate Research
- Rachael Montesano, Romance Languages & Literature
- Mary Val Palumbo, Nursing
- Walt Poleman, RSENR, GreenHouse Residential Living Community
- Barri Tinkler, Education
- Kimberly Wallin, RSENR
- Brian Reed, Ex-Officio, Associate Provost for Teaching & Learning