Real Food Calculator
UVM Dining began tracking local food in 2005. In 2009, a student sustainability intern began tracking Real Food using the the Real Food Calculator developed by the Real Food Challenge. In January 2012, the Real Food Challenge recognized UVM Dining as 2011’s Real Food Pioneer for our work piloting the Real Food Calculator.
Tracking Our Progress
Click the links to see a graphic representation of our progress each semester.
- Fall 2009 - 10.07% (no graphics available)
- Spring 2010 - 10.76% (no graphics available)
- Fall 2010 - 10.55%
- Spring 2011 - 11.00%
- Fall 2011 - 11.18%
- Spring 2012 - 9.00%
- Summer 2012 - 11.22%* Percentages | Product Categories | Percentages by Product Category
- Fall 2012 - 13.58% Percentages | Product Categories | Percentages by Product Category | Percentages by Real Food Attribute
- Spring 2013 - 12%
- Summer 2013 (data pending)
- Fall 2013 (data pending)
- Spring 2014 (data pending)
- Summer 2014 (data pending)
* Summer 2012 was the first year we calculated our Real Food percentage over the summer.
Last modified January 09 2015 07:05 PM