Bittersweet House Room 311
- (802) 656-3111
Advising Appointment Hours:
Wednesday 10:00-12:00. Call 656-4055 for appts.
Areas of Interest:
Cultural geography, ethnobotany, nature-society relationships
Dr. Katherine "Kit" Anderson is a Senior Lecturer in UVM's Environmental Program. As a cultural geographer and ethnobotanist, she specializes in nature-society relationships. At UVM, she earned a BA in Botany and an MA in Geography; she holds a Ph.D. in Geography from Louisiana State University.
- Ph.D. Geography, Louisiana State University, 1997
- M.A. Geography, University of Vermont, 1979
- B.A. Botany, University of Vermont, 1976
- HCOL 185 SL Trees and Culture
Other Professional Affiliations:
- Association of American Geographers
- Society for Economic Botany
- International Society for Ethnobiology