We are committed to quality academic advising for ENVS students.
To make an appointment with any of our faculty members, or with Ibit Getchell ENVS Student Services Coordinator, please call our front desk at Bittersweet, 656-4055.
Student Pre-Advising Form - Prospective majors and minors, please fill out and bring this form to your first advising appointment.
Major Flow Chart - a graphic representation of the ENVS major, concentrations and senior capstones
Course List - all ENVS courses in a sortable list with description, instructor, and a variety of other information
UVM Calalogue ENVS Course List - not including special topics courses 95/96, 195/196, 295/296, of which we offer many
Suggested Course List for ENVS Major Breadth Requirements - the gold sheet
ENVS Course Advising Tools by Semester
- Fall Course Grid
- Fall Course Info. and Descriptions
Fall Campus Courses of Interest to ENVS Students - the paper trifold
- Spring Course Grid
- Spring ENVS Course Info. and Descriptions
Spring Campus Courses of Interest to ENVS Students - the paper trifold
- Summer ENVS Course Info. and Descriptions
- Summer Course Grid
Other Learning Options
- Students Teaching Students Courses (STS ENVS 197)
- Travel Study Courses
ENVS 191/ 291 Independent Study / Internship / Practicum Guidelines - Earn credit for high impact learning opportunities outside the classroom.
ENVS 191/291 Independent Study / Internship / Practicum Evaluation Form - to be filled out by the Practicum Supervisor.
Other Important Links
- UVM Registrar - Browse for courses by semester on the Schedule of Courses (SOC). Registration schedule, add/drop dates, forms to change major/minor/school/college, etc.
- UVM Continuing Education - for information about Summer University, and other courses and programs at UVM.
- See also our FAQ page on Internships, Independent Study and Practicum