BE PART OF A COHORT OF COMMITTED STUDENTS AND FACULTY
- Complete a curriculum designed to help you succeed
- Learn from great faculty members
- Enjoy small classes
- Live in a vibrant small city
- Take advantage of four seasons of outdoor activities
- Pursue excellent career opportunities
Domestic and international students who have completed all prerequisite courses can complete the program in one academic year (two semesters, fall and spring). International students may choose to spread the program over four semesters to allow time for additional study and coursework. International students who need to complete the Intermediate Accounting I and II prerequisites as part of the program should plan to spend four semesters in the program.
BE PART OF A PROFESSION WITH STRONG EMPLOYMENT GROWTH PROSPECTS
The University of Vermont (UVM) program is ideal for those individuals who:
- studied accounting as undergraduates;
- earned undergraduate degrees in areas other than accounting who now want to prepare for successful careers with public accounting firms or in corporate accounting; or
- who seek additional knowledge about United States generally accepted accounting principles and auditing standards.