- Associate Professor
- Arel, Barbara Ph.D.
- Beaudoin, Cathy A. Ph.D.
- Bonifield, Carolyn M Ph.D.
- Cats-Baril, William L. Ph.D.
- Dempsey, Stephen J. Ph.D.
- Hughes, Susan B. Ph.D.
- Jones, David A. Ph.D.
- Lucas, Marilyn T. Ph.D.
- Monsen, Erik Ph.D
- Novak, David Ph.D.
- Parke, E. Lauck Ph.D.
- Tomas III, Michael J. Ph.D.
- Vanden Bergh, Richard G. Ph.D.
- Zhang, Chun Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor
- Lecturer/Sr Lecturer
- Lecturer (Part Time)
- Faculty Emeritus
John D. Monahan, JD Lecturer
Contact InformationOffice: 213B Kalkin
Phone: (802) 864-5751
Office Hours: MW 2:45-4:00 pm and by appointment or by appointment
Dr. Monahan obtained his BS in Economics from the US Air Force Academy and his JD from the University of Maine School of Law. While practicing law in Burlington for more than 30 years, he taught Business Law on a part-time basis at the University. He became a full time member of the School of Business Administration faculty in January 2013. He currently teaches Business Law and Business Communications in the undergraduate program, and Negotiations in the MBA program.
Courses Currently Taught by John Monahan:
- BSAD 015 - Business Communications SP 2015
- Section A, 004 Kalkin 8:30-9:20 MWF
- Section B, 003 Kalkin 9:35-10:25 MWF
- Section C, 003 Kalkin 12:50-1:40 MWF
- BSAD 118 - Business Law II SP 2015
- Section A, 403 Lafayette 4:05-5:20 MW