- Associate Professor
- Arel, Barbara Ph.D.
- Beaudoin, Cathy A. Ph.D.
- Bonifield, Carolyn M Ph.D.
- Cats-Baril, William L. Ph.D.
- Dempsey, Stephen J. Ph.D.
- Hughes, Susan B. Ph.D.
- Jones, David A. Ph.D.
- Lucas, Marilyn T. Ph.D.
- Monsen, Erik Ph.D
- Novak, David Ph.D.
- Parke, E. Lauck Ph.D.
- Tomas III, Michael J. Ph.D.
- Vanden Bergh, Richard G. Ph.D.
- Zhang, Chun Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor
- Lecturer/Sr Lecturer
- Lecturer (Part Time)
- Faculty Emeritus
Keith J. Kasper, JD Part Time Lecturer III
Contact InformationOffice: none listed
Keith J. Kasper is President of the law firm of McCormick, Fitzpatrick, Kasper & Burchard in Burlington Vermont where his practice focuses solely upon defending employers in work place injury litigation. He is admitted to the bar in Vermont and New Hampshire. He was the first Vermont attorney admitted to the National College of Workers' Compensation Lawyers. He instructs lawyers in workers' compensation litigation matters on both the state and national level. He has taught Business Law for students at the Kalkin School of Business at the University of Vermont since 1988, preparing accounting students for both the CPA exam and the difficult and ever changing business legal environment in which they will spend their careers. Over the years, some of his students have also been inspired to go on to start their own successful legal careers as well.
Courses Currently Taught by Keith Kasper:
- BSAD 362 - CPA Law SP 2015
- Section A, 001 Kalkin 6:15-9:15 W
Journal Article, Professional Journal
- zz-Kasper, K. - "Deane C. Davis: Lawyer, Judge, Governor, Raconteur and Author" - Vermont Bar Journal - 1996
- zz-Kasper, K. - "The Colonel and the Coconut: Ernest W. Gibson, Jr." - Vermont Bar Journal - 1995
- zz-Kasper, K. - "Twenty Years in Service to the Vermont Bench and Bar Justice Gibson" - Vermont Bar Journal - 1992
- zz-Kasper, K. - "History of the Curriculum at the Rutgers School of Law Camden 1926-1986" - Rutgers Law Journal - 1986 - v. 17:33,
- zz-Kasper, K. - "Lawyers and Balanced Lives: a Guide to Drafting and Implementing Workplace Policies for Lawyers" - Vermont Bar Journal - 1992 ,
Book, Chapter in Non-Scholarly Book-New
- zz-Kasper, K. - "Practice Pointers for Workers' Compensation Cases" - Workers' Compensation Manual, Vermont Bar Association - 1996 ,
- zz-Kasper, K. - "Vermont Workers' Compensation Law Update (quarterly report)" - Vermont Workers' Compensation System - 2010 [Show/Hide Abstract]
- zz-Kasper, K. - "Litigating the Indoor Air Quality Claim" - Workers' Compensation Monthly - 1999
- zz-Kasper, K. - "Blog" - Larson's Workers' Compensation Law Center - 2009 [View publication]