- Associate Professor
- Arel, Barbara Ph.D.
- Beaudoin, Cathy A. Ph.D.
- Bonifield, Carolyn M Ph.D.
- Cats-Baril, William L. Ph.D.
- Dempsey, Stephen J. Ph.D.
- Gove, Steven F Ph.D.
- Hughes, Susan B. Ph.D.
- Jones, David A. Ph.D.
- Lucas, Marilyn T. Ph.D.
- Monsen, Erik Ph.D
- Novak, David Ph.D.
- Parke, E. Lauck Ph.D.
- Prevost, Andrew
- Tomas III, Michael J. Ph.D.
- Vanden Bergh, Richard G. Ph.D.
- Zhang, Chun Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor
- Lecturer/Sr Lecturer
- Lecturer (Part Time)
- Faculty Emeritus
Thomas I. Chittenden, MBA Full Time Lecturer
Contact InformationOffice: 305 Kalkin
Phone: (802) 656-0511
Office Hours: Tuesday 9 to 11 AM; Friday 1 to 3 PM or by appointment
Thomas Chittenden obtained his MBA from the University of Vermont in 2004. His work experience includes systems engineering consulting with Competitive Computing in Colchester VT, Reporting Analyst for Level 3 Communications and Asset Transfer Representative for Janus Mutual Funds.
He is experienced in financial services, telecommunications, higher education, computer networks and virtualization as well as developing information systems and technology adaptation/integration into existing business processes and workflows.
Thomas currently serves as the Co-Chair of the Student Affairs sub-committee of the Faculty Senate, as the Program Chair of the Family Enterprise Case Competition Organizing Committee and on the Academic Success Programs campus committee.
Courses Currently Taught by Thomas Chittenden:
- BSAD 141 - Info Technology & Bus Systems SP 2015
- BSAD 147 - Green IT & Virtualization SP 2015
- Section A, 004 Kalkin 16:00-18:45 T - ON-LINE SYLLABUS
- zz-Kraushaar, J. M.; Chittenden, T.; Novak, D. - "A Descriptive Study of Perceived and Actual Tablet PC Use by Undergraduate Students in a Traditional Lecture-based Graphical Modeling Class" (Refereed) - The Impact of Tablet PCs and Pen-based Technology on Education, Purdue University Press - 2008 - v. 2008, pp. 81-88 [View publication] [Show/Hide Abstract]
- zz-Kraushaar, J. M.; Chittenden, T.; Novak, D.; Chittenden, N. B. - "A Preliminary Profile of Student Tablet Use During the Lecture" - 2007 EDUCAUSE Southeast Regional Conference - 2007 - v. Web Page, [View publication] [Show/Hide Abstract]
- zz-Kraushaar, J. M.; Chittenden, T.; Bartle, G. - "Integration and Support of Tablet PCs into Collaborative Teaching Environments" - 2007 NERCOMP Conference/EDUCAUSE - 2007 [View publication] [Show/Hide Abstract]
Material Regarding New Courses/Curricula
- zz-Kraushaar, J. M.; zz-Bovee, M. W.; Cats-Baril, W.; Chittenden, T. - "Curriculum Redesign - 1st Year Course: Management & Information Technology" - School of Business Administration - 2006 [View publication] [Show/Hide Abstract]
- zz-Kraushaar, J. M.; Novak, D.; Chittenden, T. - "Curriculum Redesign of Junior/Senior Course: Management Information Systems" - School of Business Administration - 2006 [View publication] [Show/Hide Abstract]
- zz-Kraushaar, J. M.; Chittenden, T.; Rohr, R. E.; Ritter, J. S.; Chittenden, N. B. - "The University of Vermont Gives Business Students Real-World Technology Experience" - Microsoft Case Study - 2005 [Show/Hide Abstract]