News and Events
Five University of Vermont School of Business Administration students tested their analytical and presentation skills north of the border last week during the John Molson Undergraduate Case Competition.
Business School Acclaim
- One of the top 15 MBA programs when preparing students to succeed in operations management, says Entrepreneur Magazine 2009
- Top public university for placing grads in most prestigious business schools, The Wall Street Journal
- One of Princeton Review's top 10 for opportunities for women
- Aspen Institute recognizes UVM's MBA program — UVM ranked 68 on a list of the Top 100 business schools.
- One of Princeton Review's 2009 "Best 290 Business Schools"