The GBSA Association - Work Hard. Network Right.
Each month the Graduate Business Student Association (GBSA) continues the tradition of "First Thursday". The First Thursday social starts at 8:30 pm and is held at the Church Street Tavern (second floor). We encourage all students, professors, alumni, and those interested in the MBA and MAcc programs to attend.
Note: In addition to being open to all current MBA/MAcc students and professors, UVM MBA/MAcc alumni, recruiters, and interested MBA/MAcc applicants are all welcome.
GBSA Mission Statement
The Graduate Business Student Association (GBSA) of the University of Vermont (UVM) is a non-profit organization that represents the academic interests of all the MBA/MAcc students. The main purpose of the GBSA is:
- To promote fellowship within the graduate business student body
- To serve as an active communication between graduate business students, faculty, and program leadership
- To recommend improvements in current policies, processes and programs that will encourage academic excellence for the students participating in UVM's graduate business school program
- President: Katharina Schaal
- Vice President: Siyi Zhao
- Treasurer: Duo Xu
- MBA Liaison: Wan Sun
- MAcc Liaison: Ning Ding
Last modified September 16 2013 09:26 AM