Family Enterprise Research Conference
The Family Enterprise Research Conference (FERC) is dedicated to developing a community of scholars interested in conducting research into understanding family firms and creating usable knowledge in this field.
We strive to ensure that this conference:
- Helps build a global community of scholars interested in Family Enterprise Research
- Is held annually
- Is reasonably priced
- Is rigorous in its standards and developmental in its tone and culture
- June 1-4, 2016; Fundação Dom Cabral, Aloysio Faria Campus, NOVA LIMA, Minas Gerais, BRAZIL
I have been to many conferences over the years, but FERC has it all: stimulating presentations, networking, ideas for research, beautiful venues--and good food. I encourage anyone who hasn't attended FERC to plan to attend in the future. Even someone like me who's been in the family business field for over 30 years finds FERC to be a wonderful learning experience.
Gibb Dyer, O. Leslie Stone Professor, Brigham Young University USA
FERC is a great networking opportunity. As such, FERC helped me to build up relationships with international scholars that share my research interests - indeed, it was during FERC conferences that I got to know most of my co-authors. Besides, the feedback that I received for my presentations at doctoral consortiums as well as poster presentations tremendously helped me to improve the quality of my publications.
Nadine Kammerlander, Center for Family Business, University of St. Gallen Switzerland
Recent attendees share what makes FERC so special. To read more, click here.
- Future Conferences
- Past Conferences
- Award Winners
- Sponsors & Collaborators
- Family Business Course Outlines
- Family Business Special Issues
- Family Business and Entrepreneurship Centers
- Family Business Surveys
- Join the FERC Mailing List
Last modified February 04 2016 08:17 AM