Where Do You See Yourself in Five Years? Invest in Your Future with UVM Continuing and Distance Education
- By UVM Continuing & Distance Education
You’re not the same person you were five years ago: priorities shift, goals change, career prospects alter.
At UVM Continuing and Distance Education, we understand that growing is a continuous process. That’s why we offer over 40 programs and more than 400 courses to students of all ages, designed to help you to reach higher, explore your potential, and offering you incredible opportunities to enhance your career and your livelihood.
Check out some of our exciting, upcoming programs available through UVM Continuing & Distance Education:
- Pre-College: Experience college and earn credits while still in high school. Take courses on campus or online, during the school year or while you’re on summer vacation. High school students can also challenge themselves with our academically rigorous Summer Academy, a 4-week program (2 weeks on-campus, 2 weeks online) for students interested in exploring a specific field of study.
- Professional Business Programs: Enhance your business skills with our Professional Certificate in Leadership, and our other short, intensive online programs like Digital Marketing Fundamentals, Project Management, and Healthcare Management and Leadership.
- Master of Public Health: Learn at your own pace from faculty with a broad range of expertise in healthcare sciences in this 42-credit, online graduate program focused on public health and policy issues, with a strong foundation in health sciences.
- Digital and Social Selling Professional Certificate: Learn to meaningfully connect with customers using digital tools and techniques, construct sales strategies that actually work, and meet organizational goals in this 10-week, online program, created in collaboration with the world-renowned Digital Marketing Institute.
- Business of Craft Beer Certificate Program: Learn the essential skills to launch a career in the competitive craft beer industry with UVM!
- Farmer Training Program: Now accepting applications for our 2018 growing season, UVM’s hands-on, experiential program is a six-month immersion into organic farming—from seed to market—designed to teach food systems advocates and aspiring farmers the skills to start a new farm business and gain a network of people to provide support and guidance.
- Strategy and Planning Professional Certificate: Created in collaboration with the world-renowned Digital Marketing Institute, this 10-week, online course is designed for digital marketers looking to strengthen the skills and knowledge needed to make calculated decisions, budget effectively, and help organizations thrive in an ever-changing economy.
- Breakthrough Leaders for Sustainable Food Systems Certificate Program: Visionaries wanted! UVM is now enrolling for its 3-week, cross-disciplinary program designed to help you increase your understanding of the issues we face on account of our broken food system, engage with local organizations involved in the sustainability movement, and create forward-thinking solutions that you can apply to your own community.