Share your thoughts via the new Staff Connect:
- Create a Staff Connect Submission
- Contact the Staff Council Office
*Although the Staff Council serves as the voice and advocate for all staff, it does not have the same function as Collective Bargaining Units to which some members of the UVM staff belong. Those staff who belong to UE Local 267are not permitted to participate in Staff Council at the request of their union.
Serve as a Representative in your Unit/Department*
While the regular 2016 election has passed, we still have remaining vacancies in certain areas. Please consult the list below to find out if there is a vacancy in your department, unit or division and contact us if you would like to volunteer to serve:
College of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences: 1 Representative, 1 year term and 1 Representative, 3 year term
College of Medicine: 1 representative, 2 year term and 1 Representative, 1 year term
Division of Student Affairs: 2 Representatives, 3 year term
Human Resources, Diversity & Multicultural Affairs: 1 Representative, 3 year term
University Relations & Administration (Communication & Relations): 1 Representative, 3 year term
2016 Staff Council Presidential and Vice Presidential Elections*
- The next election for Staff Council President and Vice President will occur May 4th-May 11th, 2016.
- Visit Staff Council Presidential and Vice Presidental Elections for details.
Participate on a Council Standing Committee
There are four (4) Staff Council Standing Committees and you do not need to be an elected Representative to participate*. All you need is an interest to help make UVM a better place to work.
- Staff Council Meetings are held on the first Tuesday of every month from 12:05 pm - 1:30 pm and are open to all members of the UVM community as well as the public.
Last modified May 06 2016 10:51 AM