University of Vermont

Youth and Community Programs

Campus Recreation Pass and Activity Registration

Returning Users:
Do you know your log-in information?

How to log into the registration website

UVM students, faculty, and full-time (benefitted) staff
Alumni, Temporary Staff & Non-Affiliated Community

New to Campus Recreation?

Spouse / Dependent of a Faculty, Staff, or Student
  • You must first obtain a spouse card from the CAT Card Office. Make sure to ask the CAT Card Office what your ID number is.
  • Have your card but don't remember ID#? use forgotten ID/Password recovery tool (Note: Must use email address previously provdided)
  • Do not remember email address please contact 802-656-3070 or
  • ID# used to log in is your "Household #" which is located in the top right corner of your receipt.
  • Password = last name
  • Don't remember or can't find your ID#? use forgotten ID/Password recovery tool
Need Help?